If You Lose Custody You Can Object

If you are unhappy with the referee’s decision, you can object and ask the Circuit Court Judge for a new hearing and a different decision.  The parties have 21 days from the time a decision is served on them to file an objection to the referee’s decision.

There are procedural rules that an objection must follow in order to be considered by the court.